Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kyle and Kody Graduation

OK...so it has been a while and I have not been very diligent in keeping this blog up to date. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll see if we can catch you up.

In May, Michelle and I went back to Ohio for Kyle and Kody's graduation. We had a great couple of weeks in Ohio seeing the kids and friends. Michelle did a lot of visiting, taking care of doctor's appointments, and of course, Roger worked.

Here's the reason that we went back home:

Kyle and Kody after graduation...all smiles
Here's the family picture...
It was a bonus over the weekend to see Morgan and Bert. We had the opportunity to have lunch with them and the parents. 
Kody during the graduation...the girl next to him thought the guy with a camera was a stalker
Doesn't Kody look like he is having a great time?
Kyle and Kody with the girls after graduation  
Kody in front of the flag pole after graduation
Kyle after graduation

So, that was the weekend. We are very proud of both boys for the accomplishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment